Helping real estate companies create energy-positive buildings with our SaaS solution.
Your job is to move the business forward by building a product our customers love so much that they’re recommending it over and over again.
About the job
Bringing SaaS B2B hello energy to the next level?
Looking for your next challenge and help hello energy software to become the European real estate standard? Come in and join our product development team as UX designer! hello energy is software for real estate that visualises a building’s energy & sustainability, thereby activating its tenants. A fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam with an inspiring team.
Our dream is to create energy positive buildings. Renowned clients such as Prologis, citizenM, Syntrus Achmea, CBRE, Bouwinvest and KPMG are already using hello energy and they all own property around the globe. What’ll you be doing?With big new orders in, we are speeding up our product development. We’re building a strong product & tech team, in which UX is crucial for the next phase. Based on our company and product vision, combined with your new insights and close contacts with our clients, you will be in the lead to drive our UX. Your job would be to move the business forward by building a product our customers love so much that they’re recommending it over and over again. Regarding roadmap projects, you will also be acting as a Product Owner.
Who’s with you?
You’ll be a part of our Product & Tech team and cooperate with Marketing & Sales and Customer Success. hello energy will be growing to a team of 20 dynamic people within 18 months.
What’s in it for you?
- Nice working space in the center of Rotterdam (presently working remote from anywhere…)
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for growth as the firm expands
- Room to develop yourself and challenge our current product design, roadmap and workflows.
Your days will be filled with all sorts of challenges, making no day the same as the one before. Let’s get the energy transition into 6th gear!
- UX/visual designer with 3 to 5 years of SaaS product experience
- Experienced with at least a few UX design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision)
- Experienced in prototyping and conducting usability tests, A/B tests etc.
- Some experience with user experience techniques like journey mapping, personas, storyboarding and persuasive CRO
- Skilled in creating videos, both animated and regular
- Persuasive and thorough, with a scale-up mindset
- A creative person with genuine interest in technology & digital innovation to help us take our SaaS software to the next level
- You’re a good team player.
- Outstanding English is required and preferably a second language (Dutch, German or French).
I’m in! Who do I call?
Please contact Kees van Alphen, COO: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 6 34736173.