Helping real estate companies create energy-positive buildings with our SaaS solution.
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Are you an UX/UI designer and are you in for a new challenge? Are scale-up and sustainability terms that resonate with you? Check us out!!
About the job
Looking for your next challenge and help hello energy software to become the European real estate standard? Come in and join our product development team as UX designer!
hello energy is the leading SaaS solution that enables real estate owners to engage tenants and stakeholders to connect and create energy positive buildings. We are a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam, just a stone’s throw away from the Central Station.
Our dream is to create energy positive buildings. Renowned clients such as Prologis, CBRE and Bouwinvest are already using hello energy and they own property around the globe.
What will you be doing?
With big new orders in, we are speeding up our product development. We’re building a strong product & tech team, in which UX is crucial for the next phase. Based on our company and product vision, combined with your new insights and close contacts with our clients, you will be in the lead to drive our UX. Your job would be to move the business forward by designing a product our customers love so much that they’re recommending it over and over again. You will be working closely with the Product Manager to work on new concepts or to improve on the current product.
Who’s with you?
You’ll be a part of our Product & Tech team and cooperate with Marketing & Sales and Customer Success. Our current team consists of 15 ambitious and sociable people, who each bring their unique skills and talents to the table, but all with a clear mission to make positive environmental impact in real estate.
What’s in it for you?
- Nice working space in the center of Rotterdam (currently working remote from anywhere a lot too…)
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for growth as the firm expands
- Room to develop yourself and challenge our current product design, roadmap and workflows.
Your days will be filled with all sorts of challenges, making no day the same as the one before. Let’s get the energy transition into 6th gear!
Who are we looking for?
- UX/UI designer with 3 to 5 years of SaaS product experience
- Experienced with UX design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision)
- Experienced in prototyping and conducting usability tests, A/B tests etc.
- Experience with user experience techniques like journey mapping, personas, storyboarding and persuasive CRO
- Skilled in creating videos, both animated and regular
- Persuasive and thorough, with a scale-up mindset
- Natural talent to create beautiful products & you combine this with a data driven approach to optimize for excellence
- Design thinking is in your blood
- Fluently English is required
Are you a good team player and the creative person with genuine interest in technology & digital innovation to help us take our SaaS software to the next level?
I’m in! Who do I call?
Please contact Corné van Bunnik, Product Manager: email@example.com, +31 6 20 06 83 41.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships