We are looking for a User Experience Lead who is the driving force in shaping the future of holiday experiences.
About the job
At Sunweb Group we believe that everyone deserves a great holiday. We know how important it is to take time for yourself, relax and recharge. Every holiday is a unique experience for everyone. It is therefore our mission to be the leading digital holiday expert and to provide everyone with a personalized, accessible and affordable holiday. To achieve this, we are looking for a UX Lead to strengthen our Customer Experience value stream.
As a UX Lead at Sunweb Group you bring business, customer centricity, design and strategy together. You work closely with various departments to develop and improve our digital products and services.
Your focus and responsibility as UX Lead
- UX team - You lead by example. You stimulate the development of our UX research and design team (6 FTE) through feedback and inspiration. You create a safe atmosphere and handle the day-to-day management.
- Strategy & Design - You team up with product owners, marketeers and other stakeholders, to define the long-term plan for our products and services across all brands and digital touchpoints. You (co-)create and pitch high-level concepts and have a clear vision on how we should apply research and design in our organisation.
- Quality - You continuously ensure that the best UX principles are applied to create a cohesive experience for our customers on our websites and apps. Under your guidance, we take the next step with our design system. We highly value a learning by doing mentality and trust that you lead us the way.
- Research & Design operations - Together with our Head of Customer Experience, you establish and develop a user centred design process that benefits our mission. Your expertise will support us in fully adopting customer centricity. You keep optimizing our way of working to amplify the value of design and research.
What do you bring?
- 8+ years of working experience in the field of UX Design
- The experience and leadership skills to coach designers and UX researchers
- Ability to understand complex problems and turning them into strategic tactics
- The organisational sensitivity to take our customers and stakeholders as a starting point in the design process
- The urge to keep asking the hard questions nobody wants to hear
- A determined drive to support our transformation in becoming the leading digital holiday expert
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships