We zoeken een UX Designer voor VONQ in Rotterdam.
About the job
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our data-driven technology and products, we advise customers how they reach their target audience online.
Our platform facilitates a self-service way for customers to set-up, manage and monitor their campaigns and is being used by many customers on a daily basis. We’re ready to take our platform to the next level and we’ve plenty ideas to do so, but we need you to streamline our user research and take our user experience to the next level.
As a UX Designer you’ve a continuous drive the understand our users, their needs and pains so you can design a best in-class user experience to activate, engage and retain customers.
As a UX designer, you will play a critical role in defining our core platform experiences. You will work closely with marketing, product management and engineering teams throughout the product development process and be involved with all phases of user research to designing UX solutions.
- Act in a consultative and advisory role to various levels within Vonq to identify research topics and plan research initiatives on the full user journey and all touch points.
- Manage projects end to end: identify pain points based on qualitative and quantitative research, develop testing scripts and screeners, moderate, analyze, and deliver results from user research.
- Translate user insights into design assets for product teams to leverage (personas, design principles, scenarios, wireframes etc., as appropriate)
- A consistent user experience across all touch points i.e. our platform, e-mails etc.
- Support project team members in transforming research findings and insights into innovative design solutions, often through multiple design cycles.
- Create research deliverables (frameworks, clickable prototypes, infographics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in applied user/product research
- Experience in a product environment
- Ability to self-direct planning and manage work across different work streams.
- Ability to participate in roadmap and design planning.
- Experience with all of the tools needed to create a phenomenal user experience, from pen and paper to digital tools
- Thinking in scalable design systems, not one-off solutions
- Thorough design process for discovering edge cases and removing assumptions
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, with a strong ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Workshop planning and facilitation experience.
This is why you should join our team
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product still has a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make an impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new UX designer! Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? You can reach out to Sarah (recruiter) through firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.