KCAP is an international design firm, a team of over 125 people and 25 nationalities who share a common mission.
We are looking for a new PR Manager for our team in Rotterdam.
About the job
We are looking for a new PR Manager for our team in Rotterdam. Are you a real all-rounder with a strong sense of journalism and organizational talent and do you have a proven affinity within our field and experience with Public Relations? Then we are looking for you!
- Handling media inquiries and sharing our stories with our target audiences at national and international level
- You build and maintain relationships with contacts of print and digital media, journalists and opinion makers within our sector
- Developing, deploying and managing a proactive PR strategy and workflow
- Daily contact with partners and project leaders to collect project information and make plans for future news releases
- Daily contact with clients and other external (cooperation) parties
- Co-develop and monitor KCAP's brand identity and tone-of-voice, both internally and externally
- Coordinating and publishing press releases, press kits, newsletters and PR campaigns
- Coordinating and supervising award submissions, events, lectures, exhibitions, presentations, office tours, etc.
- Regularly analyze and report on media coverage
- Archiving and documenting incoming documents and projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will end up in a very open, international and collegial Rotterdam office
- You will receive an appropriate salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for architectural firms
- A training budget so you can specialize your skills and ambitions
- Atmospheric and healthy joint lunches and cozy drinks among colleagues as soon this is allowed again!
- A nice canteen where you can play table football and darts, or a cozy courtyard to enjoy the sun
- The position is for 32 hours a week, on the basis of a temporary contract with the prospect of extension upon proven suitability
- You have work experience within or affinity with our workfields and/or journalism
- You are a real 'people's person' and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Personal qualities and experience are the most desirable qualities. A BA/MA degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or communication is a big plus
- Having a demonstrable network within our industry (colleagues and media) is an advantage
- Proven work experience in maintaining relationships with external contacts
- You have a strong sense of brand identity, aesthetics, newsworthiness, customer service and tone of voice
- You can deal well with work pressure which arises from having short deadlines and possible unexpected schedule changes
- Strong skills in presenting, organizing and planning. Discipline and time management are your specialties
- You have experience with writing/editing texts and producing print and online content
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, English is 'easy' for you and for both you know how to express yourself very well in speaking and writing
- Additional languages like Chinese, German, French are an added value
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), CRM, CMS and Social Media
- Experience with SEO is very welcome
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships