Premium Inc. is a group of athleisure-wear enthusiasts based in the Netherlands with showrooms and points of sale throughout the world.
Junior/ medior creative
Junior/ medior creative
Junior/medior graphic designer for Robey & Meyba
About the job
Robey/Meyba is an international performance and teamwear manufacturer with offices in Rotterdam, London, and Manchester. We are the driving force behind two of football’s most exciting and fastest growing brands: Robey and Meyba. Week in, week out, we help thousands of amateur and professional football players give it their all out on the pitch. To strengthen our rapidly expanding team in Rotterdam, we are currently looking for a Junior/ Medior Creative.
There is no greater feeling than stepping onto the pitch with your confidence sky high. Like being 1-0 up before the game has even started. It is our mission to recreate that feeling every time an athlete puts on one of our products. We do so with a unique mix of style and performance and an almost obsessive attention to detail. Because when you feel good, you play great.
Robey/Meyba is a young and ambitious team of not just football fans, but sports fans. From our Rotterdam HQ, we manage the production, design, marketing and sales of both Robey and Meyba. We keep direct lines of communication, don’t believe in pigeonholing, and never bring our egos into the office.
As a creative, your primary responsibility is developing a wide array of brand content for both brands. You’ll work closely with the online and social departments, our product department, and most importantly Toine and Bram, our brand manager and creative lead. You’ll keep a watchful eye over the brand identities and contribute ideas to campaign concepts and other brand expressions.
You are a hybrid creative (m/f/x) with a love for sports, apparel and gear. You have a keen eye for design and know that performance and style go hand in hand. You have a desire to help write the story of these two brand in the long term and elevate them to the next level. You know how to interpret a brand vision and how to consistently translate said vision into industry leading content. Creating a social post brings you as much joy and pride as building a brand guide. You are a team player but have clear opinions and are unafraid to voice them.
- 1-5 years of experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must. Others are nice-to-haves
- Strong understanding of modern (digital) media
- Team player who likes to take initiative
- Eager to learn and pixel-perfectionist
- Organized and structure
- Bachelors degree or higher in the fields of design, advertising or similar
- Additional creative skills: photography, videography, 3D modeling, sound design, illustration… you name it
- Experience in the fashion and/or performance industry
- Name the starting eleven of the 1984 Sparta Rotterdam team
What we offer
- A challenging full time position
- A competitive salary based on experience and skill level
- Room for growth and development
- A company discount on all our products
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding set of brands
- Informal and dynamic company environment
- Company lunch, weekly happy hours, team outings and legendary holiday parties
Please do not contact us for sales purposes
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships