We are at the forefront of a change in our brand positioning and identity. Do you like to join us on this journey?
About the job
Do you know exactly how to turn our new visual identity into cool digital assets? Are you that creative conceptual thinker that takes our brand to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
Together with the Brand team you will be responsible for building and deepening the Joolz brand globally. You will be a core member of our Creative Studio where you team up with our visual designers, traffic manager, brand managers and you will work closely together with our external agencies.
The Joolz Brand team is looking for a creative, energetic, and pro-active colleague to join our internal Creative Studio. Are you that creative conceptual thinker that takes our brand to the next level?
About the job
The role of the Visual Designer is a very exciting one! We are at the forefront of a change in our brand positioning and identity. Do you like to join us on this journey? Then we are looking for YOU!
Together with the Brand team you will be responsible to build and deepen the Joolz brand globally. Our main purpose is to empower the new generation of parents. We do this by launching new products and brand initiatives with successful omni channel campaigns.
You will be a core member of our Creative Studio where you team up with our visual designers, traffic manager, brand managers and you will work closely together with our external agencies. It is your job to ensure our new visual identity is translated into cool digital assets.
- You turn marketing briefs into creative (digital) concepts;
- You create inspiring video’s, animations, social media assets, web designs and presentations. You design mobile first with the user in mind;
- You have the skills to take our website to the next level, helping to tell the Joolz story in a playful and interactive way;
- You have proficient knowledge of UX/UI design, have the ability to work on design sprints and can communicate closely with front-end developers;
- You are the ‘guardian’ of the brand, consistent translation of our brand identity across all touchpoints;
- You are part of the Creative Studio and you work closely with your colleagues from the Marketing team.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has a relevant HBO degree with graphic knowledge supported by a creative portfolio;
- You have 5 years of experience in similar roles working for other lifestyle brands and/or experience working for a Design Studio;
- You are a storyteller. You know how to pitch your creative concept to your stakeholders, and you speak English fluently;
- You are the one that brings creative ideas to the table, is a good team player, works accurate, is focused, and loves to inspire others;
- Obviously, you know your way around working with Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects. Knowledge of 3D software like Cinema 4D is a nice to have.
What we offer is:
- A dynamic and challenging international work environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch company with an inspiring and unique headquarter in Amsterdam North;
- The possibility for a bonus based on your performance;
- 25 holidays;
- Development opportunities in the form of in-company training and education/training that fit your personal ambitions.
and once the offices re-open…
- A daily freshly made lunch by our own chef;
- Free gym classes with our in-house personal trainer and;
- Regular closing drinks/events to ‘chill’ with your colleagues after a hard week’s work. We can’t wait!
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships