Smyle is an innovative sustainable oral company. With products that make you and the planet smile
JUNIOR DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
JUNIOR DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
Can you make digital candy for our community, and would you like to work for a company that makes serious positive impact?
About the job
WE ARE SMYLE
We are on a mission to provide excellent dental care without the bullshit of plastic tubes, microplastics and other harmful ingredients.
As a startup, we disturb the dental care market in Europe and beyond. We develop our own toothpaste tabs and we’ve already sold them in more than 51 countries. And we just started mid 2020! We are an Amsterdam based startup, growing like crazy and we are looking for adventurers who want to join us in conquering and changing the dental care market.
Ah yes, and we don’t care what your name is and whether your skin is white, brown, yellow or blue. So we really appreciate it if you apply anonymously.
YOUR DREAM JOB
As our video and graphic designer you master the art of turning various forms of content into an amount of social bullets like no other (clips, gifs, images, photos, stories, reels, teasers, etc.).
In collaboration with the growth team, you bring our digital performance to a higher level.
You continuously receive a wide range and different qualities of video and static images that you convert into appropriate content from photography to short video clips. For our website, email marketing and social ads.
You will work with our creative team to create video, photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, stories etc.
Of course, our retailers are of great importance and you may develop poster material, display visuals, in-store screen content, etc. for this.
We offer an adventure. Sweat, tears, smiles, ups and downs and above all a glowing opportunity to make a difference. You can tell your children, your friends and family that you’ve been there, here with us, right where and when it happened.
- Deliver high-end world-class work, with your eye for detail to craft pixel-perfect design across all digital platforms.
- Translate creative design concepts into motion deliverables.
- Define overall animation direction with minimal direction or oversight from directors
- Able to bring projects alive through motion and create compelling experiences.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- Present your own work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale.
- Work together with front-end and guard quality during implementation.
- Mentor and lead Junior and Mid-level Designers that you work alongside with on your projects and provide constructive creative feedback
THE PERSONAL VALUES WE LOVE
- One team and individually accountable
- Passion for people & planet
- Positive and forward minded
- Decisive and Fair
- Celebrating success and learning from experiences
THE EXPERIENCE WE SEEK
- 0-3 year experience
- Have an exciting portfolio displaying your understanding and love of video and graphic design
- Be an expert in animation principles, timing, framing, lighting and design.
- Strong attention to detail as well as an eye for the big picture.
- You are familiar with After Effects, Premiere, Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Have a clear understanding of UX design
- Flexible, proactive thinking and collaboration skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a sociable personality, we like nice people!
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships