About the job
As a Front-end Developer you will create complex and cutting-edge interactive dashboards, microsites and digital products for our clients and internal projects. Creating new components, interacting with API’s, managing application state and tweaking animations to perfection are part of your day-to-day job. Our work focuses on building server-side rendered applications with a data-driven, declarative approach. We’ve gone all-in on component based development.
You will work in close collaboration with our design team and your colleague developers. You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, have a keen, analytical eye and a pragmatic but flexible approach.
Maybe you can help us rethink how we build, scale and maintain our engineering principles?
WE'LL WELCOME YOU
You’re welcome at CLEVER°FRANKE regardless of your appearance, identity or background. It’s not a place you have to 'fit in' but somewhere everyone can feel themselves and be their best to do their best.
Studies suggest that women, and others, tend to hesitate to apply for a job if their CV isn’t a perfect fit. Here, we look for talent and potential — not just formal experience and expertise. So if you like the role and think you could be awesome at it, go ahead and apply.
WE'LL GIVE YOU
- Full-time role (32-40 hours per week);
- Guidance from a friendly, passionate, down-to-earth team;
- Trainings tailored to your personal and professional growth;
- A competitive salary, based on your background and experience;
- Hybrid working from our studio (3 days from our studio);
- A healthy, abundant lunch every day in the studio;
- Paid train expenses from your home to the studio;
- A personal development coach and time to explore your interests;
- A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need;
- A collective pension plan;
- Inspiring team events; such as our annual team prototyping day, team trainings, sport events, conference visits, etc.
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU
In addition to the above, we offer training courses, personal development planning and feedback, and an HR coach who will support you. We find it important that you challenge yourself and we want to help you do so with this kind of support.
WHAT YOU BRING
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with at least 2-3 years of experience. We expect you to be familiar with creating new components, interacting with API’s, managing application state and tweaking animations. You have proven knowledge of modern web technologies.
You are ambitious with a growth mindset and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are comfortable speaking and writing in English, which is our primary language for communication and collaboration.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Helping us improve our tools, workflow and process around software development
- Showing a strong affinity for user experience design
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships