Lead UX/UI design within DataSnipper and build end-to-end experiences for more than 140.0000 users.
About the job
We are looking for an ambitious UX/UI Designer to join our team. In this role, you will lead UX/UI design within DataSnipper and build end-to-end experiences for more than 140.0000 users. You will build the bridge between our advanced AI technology and our users. Your efforts will drive user satisfaction and happiness. If you care about transforming an entire industry through great UX, we would love to talk to you!
DataSnipper is a technology scale-up that provides AI solutions to help audit firms transform their organization. We are one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Netherlands, in four years we have expanded our activities to 75 countries and have more than 140.000 users. We are shooting for world domination, and you can be a part of this!
What You’ll Do
- Lead UX/UI design within DataSnipper
- Design end-to-end experiences for more than 140.000 users.
- Build the bridge between our advanced AI technologies and our users.
- Collaborate with the development team to reach high-quality implementations.
- Collaborate directly with the CEO in researching and prototyping new solutions.
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives.
- Set up the design system underpinning our product's user experience.
What we offer
- Being part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherland
- Make an impact by disrupting the audit industry
- Excellent salary
- A flexible organization with lots of opportunities
- International working environment, with a team of young, driven colleagues
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Friday drinks and great lunches
What You Bring
- 3+ years experience as a UX/UI designer building and shipping applications or software
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing scale-up environment
- Solid working knowledge of common UI tooling (Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Ability to generate and harness user insights and research to create exceptional user experiences
- Your online portfolio demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products, an eye for detail, and the ability to generate intuitive solutions for sophisticated problems
- You are a team player, social and proactive
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships