Resn's singular vision is to infect minds with gooey interactive experiences that amaze and stupefy.
A front-end focused Technical Director that will lead the team in all aspects the development.
About the job
Resn Amsterdam is looking for a front-end focused Technical Lead / Director. You will be leading the team in all aspects of front-end implementation, including but not limited to choosing appropriate stacks, defining project scope, helping estimation, overseeing on a daily basis and sometimes even jumping on to help if needed. In addition to the project-based work you will oversee and help grow the team, both in a freelance capacity if required, and also playing an active role in driving the recruitment process for permanent staff.
Desired Skills & Experience
- defining Resn's technical standards, strategy and training; enabling the team to consistently execute interactive experiences to Resn's exorbitantly high creative and technical expectations.
- a technical client contact and point of escalation for technical issues.
- planner and leader of the technical aspects of projects from conception through to delivery and beyond.
You'll ideally have
- 5+ years experience in Senior Dev and/or Technical leadership in multi-disciplinary development teams. Preferably WebGL/Three.js, HTML, Mobile and some back end,
- experience in scoping, estimating and scheduling of project development and producing detailed associated documentation.
- a strong technical track record in terms of architecture and structure of all the aspects of delivering award winning interactive web projects.
- management experience interviewing, hiring and creating role descriptions.
- exceptional ability to communicate (written, oral and telepathic) complex technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand, ensuring that non-technical colleagues and clients are able to understand approaches, issues and risks.
- a calm, organised and coherent leadership style, with an uncanny prescience combined with the ability to see the future.
- the ability to view projects from a high level perspective, drawing on knowledge from other members of the team in order to make strong, balanced and clear decisions, whilst also communicating the consequences of these decisions to the team.
In return we offer
- Diverse and interesting projects from the world's leading brands and agencies
- A company culture that embraces the 'weird', doesn't take itself too seriously and thrives off it's various multi-cultural pop culture references
- A canal bound iconic area studio environment (for when we are all able to be safely together working again)
Ability to work in the EU is advantageous for this position as it is an office based role in the Resn Amsterdam Studio
No recruiters please
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships