Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Smart, clean, easy - this is your vision for the user experience of Trengo.
About the job
Picture this: starting work every morning fresh and focused, investigating the present and imagining the future. How do our 18,000 users interact with Trengo right now? How will our ideal end-to-end customer flows look like? What are the biggest pain points to address? We would like you to reach your own answer, however ambitious, empowering or fantastic it may be. Smart, clean, easy - this is your vision for the user experience of Trengo.
In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication and eager to collaborate with diverse people on a daily.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this big vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo.
- You work on the UX vision for the future of the entire product. You explore complex design roadblocks and bring user-friendly solutions.
- You think about what data you need to figure out which parts of the user journey need to be improved from a UX perspective. You work together with Connor (our data analyst) to gather and interpret the data.
- You work together with the UX researcher Mike to decide which user research you need, in order to understand our users' pains and needs.
- You create user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, process flows. Use whatever you find fit in your toolbox, to make this project succeed.
- You facilitate workshops with stakeholders to gather feedback on your designs. You know how to run a design sprint.
- You are not alone, but in close touch with Sander (lead designer), Robin (product owner), M&M (Maggie & Mike), and the developers, to go from idea to delivery.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify with some of these:
- You are creative. Maybe even a little bit crazy. Have fun, do what you gotta do to get a reaction from our users, to engage them, to charm them.
- You are a team player at heart. You love creating a product together with others.
- You've done this before, with a sense of responsibility, for 3+ years. B2B experience is a must.
- In your UX portfolio, we'd like to see: research and information architecture.
- For us, data and empathy go together. You need to know how to look at data to understand the behaviors of our customers. You judge your work by how it performs for them. You are free to set up these metrics yourself.
- The 'why' of your final designs is your understanding of the empathy map and the psychology of users.
- You use Figma and prototype in Framer, Principle or the like.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic, and 2021 (and soon 2022) are looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- When we say 'everything', we also mean a great work-life balance. If you're more productive in the morning or only have bursts of creativity in the middle of the night, go for it.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships