Grow your people, grow your business. Build engaged & high performing teams by enabling Managers to better understand & grow their people.
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Work in a small team with a BIG impact.
About the job
Who are we looking for?
The easiest way to see whether this is a fit, please read this short description:
We have a digital product in beta, it’s very early stage and we need to figure out what’s next. So we would like you to join a small product team to help explore, research, design and implement in a collaborative, quick, startup-like fashion. There will be lots of unknowns, prototypes and user research that we’ll all do together with this team.
You’ll help setup and execute the exploration and discovery phase, and you’ll be the owner of the end-to-end user experience. Things will move fast, you’ll make key decisions and you’ll closely collaborate with a product manager, product marketing manager, data scientist, the director of product, the engineering team and our CEO. You shape what high quality product design looks like at Impraise.
If this excites you, please read on!
It’s all about the right fit, so we don’t want to make things too strict. High level, this is what we’re looking for:
- You’re collaborative by nature.
- Of the PD skill spectrum you enjoy UX research and UX design the most. Production quality UI is obviously part of the job, but we do have a design system in place.
- When there’s lots of strategic and product questions to answer, you don't wait for others to bring all the answers. You roll up your sleeves and get started. We figure things out together as we go.
- Although a little cliché: you really have to be comfortable with a startup like environment. We’re a small product team that together is responsible for defining what our beta product Teambase will look like.
- It’s up to you to carry the flag of what high quality product design should be.
- You like the fact that this job description does not have a ‘typical week’ description, because from what you’ve read so far you know what needs to be done.
At least 6 years of product design experience. We can put a whole list of requirements here, but the role description above is the most important to us. The rest we'll talk about when we invite you to the first conversation!
Your onboarding will be remote, but once the situation is back to normal the work will be a hybrid of remote and in-person in our office. So we require you to be based in Amsterdam. This is because of the collaborative nature of this position. If this means you need to relocate we provide assistance.
Bonus points for
- Experience designing a SaaS product
- Cool side projects
What we offer
Due to corona-times a lot of our fun things have become digital versions but we still aim to make your experience as an Impraiser fun and engaging
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- Work from home or work from the office: we have adopted a hybrid way of working that supports your preference (and depends on COVID regulations of course). Our office is in Amsterdam.
- Health allowance so you can get your sweat on or practice your crane pose
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- A lot of [digital] fun things such as zoom-charades, Halloween quiz, cake delivery for your birthday, we held our 6th Birthday Bash & Winter Party digitally and have sent our Impraisers goodies to enjoy at home
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships