Brand and service experiences that trigger a sense of wonder.
We are currently looking for a Senior Creative with a strong vision for what we define as ‘interactive spaces’.
About the job
At Random Studio, we create brand and service experiences that trigger a sense of wonder. Our work comes to life in the space where the digital meets the physical. As a team of artists, creative technologists and strategists, we value new ideas, new insights, new ways of seeing the world. We are currently looking for a Senior Creative with a strong vision for what we define as ‘interactive spaces’.
Our studio is high freedom and low control, so we value those with an experimental and independent spirit. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. In this role, you will lead cross-disciplinary teams and get energized from collaborating with artists, creative technologists and talented developers open to exploring new territories.
Who you are
- An open character, curious and able to create original work
- Ability to take ownership of projects and stay on top of them throughout project scope
- Organized and self-motivated
- Bringing new solutions and approaches to the team
- An excellent communicator, ready to explain design decisions and comfortable with leading client presentations
- Flexible to work across project/industry types and on multiple projects at once
- Experienced with spatial design is a plus
- Experienced with digital applications and advanced understanding of new technologies
- Enthusiastic about leading a team of creative professionals
- Understand the behavior of digital ecosystems and emerging technologies + the ability to see the creative potential of these technologies
We welcome candidates with various backgrounds and work experiences, as long as you can demonstrate transferable skills related to those previously mentioned.
You’ll be responsible for pitching concepts and creative execution of both virtual and spatial experiential work around the world. This position requires a confident and self-driven person who is comfortable leading a team to create experiences that open up perspectives to the understanding of interactive space.
- Lead projects throughout the project lifecycle: from briefing, to concept, development and production
- Be an expert creative to our team and clients alike. Inspire both internally and externally
- Have the ability to generate a range of ideas from big bold concepts to clever innovative tactics
- Conceive, develop and deliver high-quality design concepts based on research and an understanding of clients’ needs
- Establish the visual tone, character, and messaging that will successfully fulfill the client brief and achieve our own creative ambitions
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas
- Maintain a close interest and understanding of new technologies
- Working collaboratively with the team, challenging and evolving where appropriate
Random Studio Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At Random Studio, we believe that an inclusive work environment and a diverse team are key to creating fresh and inspiring work. We’re looking for candidates who enrich our culture and challenge the status quo. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work, and we strive to provide all candidates with an unbiased and accessible recruitment process. If you require assistance due to a disability when applying please let us know in your application so we can accommodate.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships