As a production intern you provide support to the producers. You are involved in the entire process or parts of the production process.
About the job
At FJ we create authentic content that doesn’t feel like advertising. And help brands use their strengths to build a better world. We also help you to improve. We invest a lot of time in our people, and give you lots of freedom to develop on projects that you choose and control. See if your dream job is listed below. And if not, give us a call anyway ;)
As a production intern you provide support to the producers. You are involved in the entire process or parts of the production process. This is because you often work on several projects at the same time. You prepare shoots with the in-house production team. You support the head of production in scheduling crew members and cast, arrange props, visit locations and make call sheets.
As a fully-fledged part of the production team, you will gain experience in an environment where quality is key.
During your internship you will be guided by our Head of Production who will be happy to help you set and achieve goals.
- You are passionate about film and want to create a positive social impact
- You are doing a media / art academy study, at bachelor level or higher
- You work efficiently and are solution-oriented
- You have experience with Excel and Keynote and preferably Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have strong communication skills and you can work well in a multidisciplinary team
- You have a car driver’s license
- You speak and write English and Dutch
- You are available for five to six months
What we offer
- An Inspiring workplace — within the largest startup ecosystem in Europe (B. Amsterdam)
- A multidisciplinary team — focused on delivering high quality
- Room for personal development — dedicated guidance
- A friendly working environment — with lunch included and FJ outings
- Internship fee - 250 euros based on a 40-hour internship week
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships