Vlisco is a Dutch design and textile printing company since 1846.
A Multimedia Designer with at least 4 years of experience with creating content for digital channels and social media.
About the job
We would like to receive an extensive portfolio that shows your video and animation skills.
- All aspects of motion graphic and video production, from pre-production to post-production.
- Consult with project stakeholders throughout the creative process to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Ensure that your graphics are on-brand.
- Monitor new trends in graphic design to create new concepts.
- A Bachelor degree, for example, Communication & Multimedia Design or digital arts.
- At least 4 years of experience with creating content for digital channels and social media.
- Ability to work from scratch to create content/ideas and strong planning skills.
- Able to work with strict branding guidelines.
- An expert in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, a 38-hour working week, holiday allowance and an extra 13th-month salary, you will be part of the creative team within Vlisco where there is never a dull moment and a lot of opportunities to grow.
Vlisco is a Dutch design and textile printing company with 174 years of history. Its origins are in batik printing for Indonesia but most of its history is in wax printing for West and Central Africa. From its beginning in Africa over 100 years ago Vlisco’s story is the story of African women. A group of exceptional, entrepreneurial women in Togo, called the ‘Nana Benz’ because of their liking for Mercedes cars, traded Vlisco cloth and influenced the choices of design and colour. African women took Vlisco prints into their hearts and into their culture; creating names for the designs, stories around their meaning and beautiful garments to express their individuality.
Vlisco is about African women and its love for Africa. It is also about its unique and complex wax-printing process and its magical designs, created in the Netherlands for African consumers. To work for Vlisco is to work in a company with the world’s biggest textile archive and with a factory that is steeped in expertise, still in Helmond, the place where it started. It is to work in a design-led company which honours and respects African women and which acknowledges the vibrancy and strength of Africa.
Are you interested?
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter. If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Sjoerd Heijmans, Corporate Recruiter, +316-21401271.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.