Dé online opleider van Nederland: dit is GoodHabitz
Goodhabitz is looking for a passionate, digital-savvy Executive Producer to lead the further growth of the Goodhabitz training content.
About the job
In this role you will be responsible together with the superstar Goodhabitz content team for extending and global role out of the GoodHabitz training library.
This is a great opportunity for the brightest talent in Content Production with interest in education. You will be leading the largest (in 2 years) and best (already now) educational content team in the world!
This is what youʼll be doing
- Together with the Editor in Chief you are end responsible for the production of all Goodhabitz course material.
- Leading course production teams throughout Goodhabitz,
- Ensuring timely delivery of content, budget management.
- Leading the global roll out of Goodhabitz course library
- Ensuring we have the right partnerships in place to build the strongest content EdTech company in the world
- Driving innovation together with the Editor in Chief and Product team
You are perfect for this job, because…
- You have a strong experience as a lead producer or similar in a publishing or creative production company
- You have a proven track record in recruiting, building and achieving results with production teams in. diversity of content formats
- You have strong experience in project / project management roles and are able to build a high performing autonomous team
- You have strong experience in working across the globe and do understand what is needed to localize content at speed and with high quality, preferably in training content
- Strong experience in Agile / Scrum –
- Like to work under pressure
- A great salary/benefit package
- An inspiring, international, and enterprising work environment
- A company-issued MacBook and iPhone
- A pension scheme, income-disability insurance, and reimbursement of commuting costs (if eligible)
- 25 days of annual leave + the ability to buy up to a maximum of 10 additional days per year
- Hybrid working possibilities: a great office in Eindhoven is at your disposal, and you will also get all the gear needed to set up a comfortable home office
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn't feel like work
- Unlimited use of our online training courses
This is what you tell friends and family
“GoodHabitz is on a mission to make learning a good habit for everyone! With over 2,000 clients, operations in 13 countries, and about 300 employees, we’re one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in Europe. And we’re not stopping anytime soon! We have ambitious plans to go to eight more countries in the next two years. I’m part of the HR department, which naturally plays a major role in this expansion.”
If you’ve been reading all the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your CV and cover letter in English via the link below.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships
View all spotlight companies