Remote Mid-weight designer for London based creative agency
About the job
GLOCK are on the hunt for a Mid Weight designer to work reotely alongside our fantastic London based team. The role call for a talented, conceptual and brand-focused designer to both lead and assist across key accounts and projects. Fearlessness and passion are key, you’ll support the senior team but also be required to step up and take full ownership of certain projects and you’ll need to be confident in presenting and selling your ideas to the creative director and clients. Strong communcation skills are essential as working in different countries creates unique challenges you'll need to be confident in dealing with.
We are an insights driven creative agency. We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a creative agency
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Have an interest in motion and animation
- Good communication skills, is able to articulate and sell in ideas internally
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- High level of responsibility and ownership over projects
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- 21 days holiday, Christmas period and public holidays off
Please visit our website (www.glock-uk.com) and if you feel your work compliments ours send your folio or website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships