Lead Product Designer
Lead Product Designer
As a Lead Product Designer, you’re a key part of the Tiqets Product team.
About the job
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as a Lead Product Designer, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
What you will do
As a Lead Product Designer, you’re a key part of the Tiqets Product team. You’ll be working hands-on with product owners, frontend and backend engineers, data analysts and copywriters on improving various parts of the user journey and optimising business goals. We work in small agile teams to encourage strong collaboration and alignment among team members. In your role you’ll anticipate what users need, act as their advocate, and create intuitive and elegant user experiences that meet the goals. You'll coordinate and execute the design process from research and conceptual thinking through to cross-device UI design and implementation.
As a Lead Product Designer you’ll work with our designers to develop their skills and competencies and motivate them to excel. You’ll foster close collaboration and ensure a consistent user experience and design. With the design team you’ll review the design process on a regular basis and identify and implement improvements.
You put the user at the center of every decision and you’ll constantly advocate and drive a user-centered design approach. You use behavioral data and user feedback to gain a better understanding of our users and you validate hypotheses through hands-on research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Work closely with developers, product owners, and copywriters to realize a consistent and seamless user experience
- Establish a user-centered workflow with continuous user research to gain actionable insights and continuously improve the product.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by interpreting analytics data
- Keeping consistency in the designs. Follow and evolve Tiqets’ design guidelines and design library
- Mentoring, guiding and growing the product design team
- Review the design process on a regular basis and identify areas for improvement.
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Design across a variety of platforms and devices and experience
- Experience leading a team of 3+ designers
- A strong design portfolio with web or mobile projects, demonstrating design thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Able to effectively communicate your ideas and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Expert in executing customer research initiatives using relevant techniques and analysis.
- Experience with design based on quantitative data (such as Google Analytics & A/B-testing).
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving consumer e-commerce environment
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Living in the Netherlands
Good to have
- Experience designing for apps for Android and iOS
Remark: Portfolio required to apply.
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships