BUX Technology BV
We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance through intuitive, easy-to-use apps for long and short term trading apps.
BUX Technology BV
We are looking for a creative developer to support the design team.
About the job
We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. It’s first app, BUX X, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant ‘in app’ community. With the introduction of BUX Zero, BUX is bringing commission-free investing to all, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about through an intuitive, easy-to-use app. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital.
About the role
As a creative developer at BUX, you’ll help us maintain, improve, and implement all the BUX sites while shaping its underlying structure and responsive layout system, Including pages for the blog, customer support, press and brand guidelines. You’ll also work to establish and maintain best practices and improve the mobile presence of our site. With your expertise, you’ll strengthen the team, and collaborate with Design, Marketing and Engineering.
What you’ll do
- Improve the quality of our online presence at large
- Introduce more interactivity, motion, and new technologies
- Help drive new releases and promotional pages
- Contribute to creating a shared design system for our brand Identity
- Execute on structural front-end responsibilities such as performance, security, data tracking, and browser support
What we offer
- Top-of-the-line laptop;
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 mins from Central Station);
- Bi-weekly Hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events;
- Margy’s famous lunches;
- Competitive salary and Employee Option Plan
- Solid experience with Wordpress and Visual Composer
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience maintaining and improving websites or web apps
- Ability to turn technical knowledge into visual and quantifiable results
- Experience collaborating with visual designers, UX writer and content creators
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships