Dopper wants to turn the tide on plastic pollution with a reusable water bottle that reduces the waste of single-use bottles.
As our Creative Lead your job will be to create, and oversee the creation of, all brand communication about what we do.
About the job
At Dopper, we have a vision of a planet with clean water for all, where plastic pollution is a thing from the past. To solve this problem, we create solutions that help people choose tap water over single use plastic water bottles. As our Creative Lead your job will be to create, and oversee the creation of, all brand communication about what we do - internally and externally. And if we do things right, you also get to create a little real-life impact while you’re at it.
About the job
The role of Creative Lead is in part creative, in part lead. While you will be responsible for creating some of the work, you will also help lead and develop the creative team at large. As our Lead you are also asked to look beyond merely executing and to look at the work from a holistic perspective. You report into the Brand Manager, and together you ensure that the work stays on strategy and tells a consistent and compelling story across our impact markets markets with a recognisable Dopper signature. Ultimately ending the purchasing and packaging of bottled water, and turning people on to the solutions in all of our homes - tap water.
Your main points of focus
- You are strategically minded and develop insights and ideas that connect to our big goal, across our impact markets and across our different audiences.
- You stick to the correct work process and oversee the work of DTPers, copywriter, creative, trade marketeer, social & photographers, etc. to bring concepts to life in final execution - according to the briefing.
- You coach a small team (4 FTEs) of creatives internally on a day-to-day basis. You work side by side with the team and ensure all work delivered is of excellent quality according to the brand guidelines.
- Mentor and coach the team, providing guidance for their professional development.
- You set work priorities for the team and help improve workflows, also together with the Marketing Operations Manager.
- You work with internal stakeholders, from marketing to sales to PR, to help bring them along on the work and address their needs.
- You collaborate with external agencies who may be creating work for the brand.
What's in it for you?
We know you don’t apply for a job just for a decent shot of caffeine in the morning – even though our coffee is pretty good. What is so different about working at Dopper? First of all, you’re not just doing your job, you’re actually making a change in the world. We’re on a mission and that ties us together. Besides that, you will receive:
- Your own personalised Dopper bottle.
- A competitive salary.
- 29 holidays on fulltime basis.
- The day of your birthday off.
- A solid pension plan in which we contribute 80%.
- WGA-insurance paid by us.
- Macbook or Windows (what you prefer to work with).
- Mobile phone.
- Travel allowance (if you live more than 10 km away from the office).
- Delicious plant-based lunch at our brand new office for free.
- Development program created by People & Culture.
- Your personal training budget of € 1.000,- per year.
- The possibility of working remote for up to four weeks a year.
- Unlimited access to the platform 'Open Up'.
- FUN quarterlies and team events.
Apply for the job!
From our Insulated to our Original Dopper bottles, we know that different bottles make life more colorful. And not just in our bottle assortment. At Dopper, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Dopper, serious about clean water, serious about people.
Do you want to join our team as our new Creative Team Lead? Then we'd love to hear about you!
- You are based in the Netherlands.
- You have around 7 years of experience working either internal at a brand or within an advertising agency.
- You are available for 36 hours or more.
- You speak English fluently.
- You know how to inspire people and get people to buy into your ideas.
- You are a team player and know how to optimize your collaboration with all stakeholders.
- You focus on quality and make sure that every concept and design exceeds expectations.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships
View all spotlight companies