We're an international, diverse team determined to grow Rosefield into one of the leading global accessories brands.
Copy & Content Creative
Copy & Content Creative
Someone who has a copy- and comms-focused approach, can present and collaborate on revenue-driving ideas and has a strong commercial mindset
About the job
Rosefield is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Copy & Content Creative, you join the Brand & Creative team. You are responsible for creating campaigns and content based on our overall marketing objectives. You will play a key role in turning our strategies into actions, with a focus on our social and email marketing channels. You will also have the opportunity to support more “global” paid social campaigns, developing your concepting skills with ownership over smaller commercial moments in our calendar. We're looking for someone who has a copy- and comms-focused approach, can present and collaborate on revenue-driving ideas, and has a strong commercial mindset. Ask yourself: How does creative drive conversion?
- Content ideation, calendar planning, and scheduling for our organic social and email marketing;
- Collaborating with our digital team on reporting and analytics to creating content that is trackable and impactful. You bring your ideas to the table, they help you track it, and together you'll figure out what's working and provide recommendations;
- Support in the development of small branded paid social campaigns by bringing your own ideas to creative concept sessions and working with art creatives on bringing ideas to life;
- Stay current on industry best practices and bring your recommendations based on learnings to our marketing team;
- Ideally, we're looking for a candidate with experience in DACH or French markets, and native German or French speakers will have a strong advantage. However, we are reviewing all applications and we won't turn down the right fit or experience. Try us!
- A bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this position;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar lifestyle, fashion, or DTC brand;
- Knowledge of a major social media reporting/schedule tool: Social Sched, Hootsuite, etc.;
- Knowledge of function and scope of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snap);
- Comfortable using GSuite, and working in an Apple environment;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and display exceptional follow-through and initiative;
- Bonus: Fluent in English (at least C2)* with strong preference for native German or French speakers;
- Target start date: August 2020.
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company;
- Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere.
* A small work assignment will be part of the application process to better understand your level of content ideation and written language in English.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.