Pioneer and global leader in sustainable aviation fuel with the industry's biggest dedicated sustainable aviation fuel team.
Brand & Content Marketer
Brand & Content Marketer
Are you ready to support our growing portfolio of customer programs (brands) in the dynamic sustainable aviation fuels market?
About the job
What we offer
- A unique working experience in a vastly growing scale-up at the forefront of sustainable aviation.
- An inspiring international work environment in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam with a competitive salary.
- A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary, young, and talented team.
- Access to our electric company boat (the Boat Now), free lunches, gym, ping pong table and Friday drinks – all part of the deal!
- Educating external stakeholders about their environmental impact and the role SAF can play.
- Driving business growth by setting up and executing optimal marketing strategies, campaigns, and events throughout the customer journey, engaging prospective customers with our brands.
- Strengthening our brands by developing brand marketing strategies, increasing brand awareness, setting up campaigns and brand partnerships, and creating high-quality content for online and offline channels.
- Maintaining our strategic lead by enabling members and partners to become ambassadors for our programs and brands through collaborations and providing them with the right content and materials.
- Tracking and optimizing effective communication of our products, programs and mission through data analysis and new strategic and creative initiatives.
- Creating and managing media coverage of our programs.
- You are creative and able to create new appealing campaigns and content, write copy and create visuals.
- You have great writing and storytelling skills and know how to translate complex and technical information into engaging content.
- You can run multiple campaigns from strategy to implementation simultaneously and know how to manage competing priorities.
- You know how to build lasting business relationships and can work with a range of partners and stakeholders.
- You have affinity with sustainability and technology and have worked in a commercial business environment.
- You are a self-starter, energetic, entrepreneurial, independent, and persistent.
- You are proficient in working with different tools and software, including MS Office, Adobe, and social media.
- You have 3+ years of brand and/or program marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You have a bachelor’s (HBO) or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written & spoken)