Art Director at PVH!
About the job
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our in-house Agency is a talented team of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas and activate creative campaigns. We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumer needs, finding innovative ways to connect with new audiences and stay ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity.
We are looking for an Art Director, Brand Experience to work in a team responsible for developing global multi-platform marketing campaigns and/or content across media platforms, included physical and digital events and experiences. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive engagement. You have a pulse on creative trends in digital marketing and culture and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization. The scope of work is varied and you’ll come with ideas that could live anywhere
Upholding our brand vision, the Art Director, Brand Experience, collaborates with marketing teams (at all levels) and key stakeholders across the business, to concept and create engaging content, and oversee the integration of creative materials across all touchpoints for local, regional and global initiatives.
Digital and experiential marketing is an integral part of our daily work. You’ll bring a strong story-telling sensibility that comes to life across all consumer touchpoints and experiences.
Take the creative lead on assigned projects. Collaborate with peers to concept and develop seasonal campaigns and off-cycle brand experiences. Input into the creative brief, ideate concepts, brainstorm and pitch ideas. Encourage innovative thinking and new approaches
Update Creative Director as projects progress to make sure work is on-brand. Review work with Marketing teams/key stakeholders and provide clear and constructive direction and feedback
Partner with Creative Operations to ensure you have the resources and adequate time to manage and deliver creative work. Share knowledge and best practices across the teams
Raise any (potential) issues and navigate through roadblocks and unexpected problems to ensure success; be solutions-oriented and a creative problem solver
Apply an Omni-channel / 360 degree content creation mindset; conceptualize and execute singular vision across all platforms
Measure a project's success beyond delivery; proactively seek out feedback and results.
Understand and respond to performance data, and translate data to influence future creative work
Possess a clear understanding of our brand vision and creative guidelines
Take responsibility for your own performance and development including training through PVH University and contributing to your rolling priorities and continual feedback cycles
The ideal candidate
- A minimum 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years working within an Experiential Marketing Agency, Creative Agency or In-house Creative Marketing team. Experience working with fashion, luxury, lifestyle or music
- A degree in a creative field such as graphic/digital design, fine arts, visual communication, art direction
- A deep passion for - and knowledge of - music, entertainment, culture, audience insights and trends, with the ability to apply this insight to Tommy Hilfiger brand guidelines
- Proven experience developing and planning global campaigns where experiential and live brand experience has played a central role
- A demonstrated ability to create and direct high-quality campaign and content creative
- Enjoys being hands-on; you’ll have expert competency with Adobe Creative programs, with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch-up for designing 3-D environments, as well as Keynote for presentations. Proficiency in Lightroom / CaptureOne
- Business level- fluency is spoken and written English
- A natural communicator; you eloquently present ideas and navigate work through key stakeholders, contributing to discussion and positively influencing decisions. You’ll articulate the rationale behind your work, based on consumer insight, behavior or business facts – not your opinions
- Positive; you bring those vibes to the team while keeping work standards high, contributing to our unique agency culture, every day
- A commercial sensibility
Experience with AR/VR/MR technologies
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe'sA company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
*Applicants who do not include a portfolio PDF or URL can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Apply via the 'Apply' button.