Visual Designer (Intern)
Visual Designer (Intern)
We are looking for a talented visual design intern who is ambitious to make an impact, for a fairer and more sustainable world.
About the job
Hello. We are u-inc. A design studio for brand strategy, identity and experience. We are on a mission to help companies and organisations inspire and accelerate positive change. From a purpose and design system that not only contributes to commercial goals. But also creates value for a fairer and more sustainable world. People. Planet. Progress. Purpose. Radical impact is what we call it.
We are looking for a motivated, positive and forward thinking visual design intern. Ambitious to contribute to a better world.
You will team up with our visual designer to translate strategy into original visual concepts and design systems that bring brands to life in an unmistakable way. From logotypes, typography and composition, to the design of every conceivable digital and physical space.
Do you want to make an impact with your talent and develop yourself as a visual designer? Check whether the following suits you and send us your motivation and portfolio.
- You are highly motivated to put your talent, skills and vision in the field of visual design into practice and develop them further.
- You are able to come up with concepts and design ideas and visualise them in an original way.
- You have a strong sense of composition, typography and attention to every detail in your designs.
- You can substantiate and present your ideas and designs well and clearly.
- You are proactive, enjoy working together and are open to the vision and ideas of others.
- We offer you a full position in our core team, where you will work directly with our creative director and visual designer.
- We involve you in all phases of different projects you will be working on, from briefing to launch.
- We have a diverse portfolio of clients that you'll be working for, as well as our own initiatives that you can team up on.
- We offer you a unique workplace in our studio, located at Brouwersgracht (3 min. walk from CS).
- We offer a remuneration in line with the market.
- We provide a freshly made vegan/vegetarian lunch every day.
- You have more than sufficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign (AfterEffects is a plus).
- You have a strong portfolio that clearly presents your talent and vision in the field of visual design and identity.
- You are following a relevant HBO study or are in the final year of a relevant MBO study.
- You are looking for an internship or graduation period of at least 5 months.
- You are available full-time (40h/week) and able to work from our studio in Amsterdam.
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships