Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop and share.
As a Visual Designer for our Consulting Teams, you will be the guardian of design and aesthetics!
About the job
At Kantar, we want to help our clients understand people and inspire growth. We aim to do this through a successful combination of brilliant people; stand out content and experiential delivery.
We believe Consulting is no longer about exhaustive reports or PPT presentations of 100+ pages that end up in the drawer of our clients. Consulting is ultimately about changing behaviour of people. If we are not able to change the way we think, work or act, what’s the need for Consultants then after all? Behaviour change applies both internally and externally. This also means we need to re-think the way we deliver our outputs.
As a Visual Designer, you will be a crucial part of our Consulting team. Our team members are typically spread across clients and projects and so are our designers.
Within these project teams, you will be the guardian of design and aesthetics, making sure that we can be proud of everything we share with our clients.
We believe design plays a critical role in our current work, but even more so to differentiate ourselves from others in the near future. ‘Design is intelligence made visible’: design and content go hand-in-hand to deliver our story in the most inspiring and effective way. You will predominantly be designing content in PowerPoint as many of our clients simply prefer to work in the formats they are used to work with. But even within the PowerPoint software, we believe we can raise the bar and create something different and well-designed through stunning (info-)graphics and layouts.
On top of that, we want you to challenge us and deliver truly unique, memorable client experiences. We have the long-term ambition to expand our range of solutions for delivery and need YOU to come up with new ideas; interactive, engaging solutions; future proof type of deliverables, multi-media and UX experiences, etc.
Long story short, we are looking for a Visual Designer, with a passion or affinity for UX design!
Are you the right candidate we are looking for? Hesitate no longer; apply to this vacancy and show us your magic!
- Work with project teams to successfully deliver projects by designing and developing high standard client deliverables
- Help growing our business through state-of-the-art, highly visual proposals and pitch presentations
- Upskill the consulting team on basics design capabilities and creating layout templates
- Constantly challenge and improve our client experience by innovating the way we develop and deliver visual content
- Strong storyteller: turning something complex into something really easy to follow
- Visual thinker: being able to translate concepts and content into (audio)visual outputs
- Mr or Mrs Experience: constantly having client experience in mind when creating interactive and engaging solutions and deliverables
- Outstanding Team Player: you love working with and get energy from working with different people
You recognize yourself into the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Visual Design (with UX Design experience being a nice add-on)
- Strong understanding and track record with PowerPoint, Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with video editing
- Able to switch between projects throughout the week (or even day) – working with different people on different clients & projects simultaneously
- Experience to manage, engage and convince (internal and external) stakeholders throughout the design and development process
Behaviours we hope to see in you:
- Curiosity: willing to learn something new every day to constantly innovate our offer
- Creativity: out of the box thinker
- Challenging: not afraid to push back or challenge the team when needed and challenging the status quo in the way we work and deliver
- Innovative: Constant drive for innovation and next level client experience
- Open & approachable: being the go to person for any design related question
- Inspiring: leverage the abilities and design way of thinking (Design thinking 101, Service design 101) to educate our team and to brush up their design skills and become better designers themselves too
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships