Video & Animation Intern
Video & Animation Intern
a creative mind to take on the mission of taking our trainings to the next level.
About the job
We need your creative mind to take on the mission of taking our trainings to the next level. Improve the content of our training offer by translating abstract learning concepts into interactive, fun and instructive (animation) videos. You will have the responsibility for video production from beginning to end, so bring out the director in you. Starting off with a request from our Learning team, you will write scripts, create storyboards, update illustrations, perform animations, process the feedback, add voice-overs, subtitles & music. At the end of this process, your fantastic video will be shared online with all our learners - so get ready for the red carpet!
Specifically, what we would expect you to deliver over the course of your internship?
- Translate abstract learning concepts into instructive (animation) videos;
- Have the responsibility for video production from beginning to end;
- Conduct Trainer interviews with green screens, compile and edit them;
- Continuously think about how to improve our training offer;
In an ideal world, who would you be?
- You’re a really creative person bursting with ideas!
- You have a passion for video animation and/or doing live video recordings;
- You don’t give up, but you are constantly looking for ways to reach your goal;
- You work independently, but also are able to ask for help when you need it;
- You have experience with Adobe Suite programs such as Premiere Pro and After Effects (or similar programs);
- You are fluent in English;
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program;
- You are available from mid-January 2021;
- You are available for 6 months;
We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- Previous experience in working in a start-up/scale-up environment;
And of course, next to the challenge we offer, why is it amazing to work for Lepaya?
- You will join an inspiring and dynamic environment;
- You will participate in Lepaya’s own training curriculum;
- We offer excellent guidance during your internship;
- We offer a compensation of 500 Euro/month;
- And the best: participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live schedule consisting of unlimited holidays & a free Friday every second week.
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us now! As soon as possible after we have received your application, we will contact you. If we like your profile, we will invite you for a first chat via video call with our People Manager to explain to you more about us, the role, as well as the specifics of the interview process for the role.