Video & Animation Intern
Video & Animation Intern
As a Video & Animation Intern it will be your mission to take our trainings to the next level with interesting & instructive videos.
About the job
Lepaya develops high impact soft skill training. The Lepaya approach has been developed to train the most important soft skills of professionals and leaders in their career to increase their productivity and job satisfaction more effectively. Lepaya was founded by ex-strategy consultants (Boston Consulting Group) in 2017 and our international team, with work experience in companies such as Microsoft and Heineken, is growing rapidly. We work with clients such as Bol.com, Ace & tate, Bynders, Bloomon and Philips. We offer a unique internship experience in a scale-up company that is growing at a rapid pace. You get a lot of responsibilities and we expect you to work both independently and in a team.
About the Internship
This internship will be a unique experience, as you will be a key player in a fast-growing scale-up. You will have lots of responsibilities right from the start, supporting your personal growth. We expect you to be a self-starter and to be able to work independently. Are you creative? As a Video & Animation Intern it will be your mission to take our trainings to the next level with interesting and instructive (animation) videos.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Make the content of our training offer even better!
- Translate abstract learning concepts into interactive, fun and instructive (animation) videos;
- Have the responsibility for video production from beginning to end. The Learning team will send you a request, and you will write a script, create a storyboard, update illustrations, perform animations, process the feedback, and add voice-overs, subtitles & music, and of course share your fantastic video online with all our participants;
- Conduct Trainer interviews with green screens, compile and edit them;
- Continuously think about how to improve our training offer.
- A really creative person!
- You burst with ideas and are full of energy. Not giving up, you are constantly looking for ways to reach your goal;
- You have a passion for video animation and are able to transform abstract learning concepts into an easy-to-understand educational video;
- You work independently, but also are able to ask for help when you need it;
- You have experience with Adobe Suit programs such as Premiere Pro and After Effects (or similar programs);
- You're persistent and ambitious;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic environment;
- Accelerated personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with experienced founders of a young and dynamic start-up that has raised initial funding;
- Excellent guidance during the internship;
- An attractive compensation package of € 500 / month;
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live scheme.
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us!