We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003.
UX Designer - App
UX Designer - App
Do you want to contribute by improving the User Experience of our App? Then join as a UX Designer at albelli!
About the job
As the UX designer for the App, you will be at the center of this mission. Based on a deep understanding of the customer informed by research, you will define the future App experience. You will understand how to guide the customer to the best experience for their needs, to blend AI into the background so it assists rather than taking over and to subtly provide design help so the customer can effortlessly create a beautiful book. You will balance features with ease, all while offering a playful but efficient experience.
As UX designer you will be a part of the entire process, gathering insights from (potential) customers and requirements from the business, translating this into UX and design, working with the developers to secure the design and functionality, and ensuring the end result is of high quality.
You will become a member of the App team and your focus will be on mobile. Next to this, you will be a member the UX Chapter and cooperate with 2 UX designers and a UX Researcher under a Chapter Lead. The UX Chapter has weekly meetings in which you can brainstorm, validate ideas, showcase your work and improve together as a team.
- You will be designing the future app experience and translating this into next steps today.
- You like to simplify apparent complexity and like to bring fun in functionality.
- You will be promoting UX and thinking along with stakeholders.
- You will be providing input on Conversion Rate Optimization initiatives.
- You like using all available data sources to contribute to your design ideas
- You enjoy being part of the scrum ceremonies of your team.
- You like helping, inspiring and challenging your teammates on a daily basis.
- You like to collaborate with developers to bring your design to life.
- You understand our customers and why they love their photos.
- You have enough experience (5+ years) to take the lead on design.
- You are well educated with an (interaction) design related study.
- You have a positive mindset about the future.
- You are able to set our mobile design language to the next standard.
- You have experience with designing for iOS and Android and optimising the experience for both.
- You have experience with testing and validating with (potential) customers.
- You are able to bring e-commerce practices into the solutions you are aiming for.
- You have been working in an agile environment.
- You speak and write English proficiently.
What Albelli offers
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships