We are Edenspiekermann, an independent global design consultancy. · We unlock business opportunities through design and technology.
UX Design Intern
UX Design Intern
Starting date internship: From October 2022
About the job
As a UX design intern, you’ll help us translate user goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services. You can keep things simple even in the most complex projects. Most importantly, we look for someone with a positive attitude, a passion for design, and an enthusiasm to learn, grow, and collaborate with a tight-knit team. You’ll work for a broad range of projects across industries and clients, including the European Space Agency, Elsevier, Faraday, Schiphol, European Investment Bank, and Alcon.
Who we’re looking for
You have a strong portfolio with relevant digital design experience
- You hold an EU passport or a residence permit/work visa that allows you to live and work in the Netherlands.*
- You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
- You’re available for a minimum of 3 - 6 months, longer length is preferable
Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our careers page.
- You’re comfortable researching, from conducting interviews, gathering observations, and breaking it down into key insights
- You’re able to create customer journeys and translate them into wireframes and quick prototypes
- You understand the importance of customer journeys, job stories, and can validate ideas through testing
- You have an eye for detail and can work in a structured way
- You’re able to sketch and iterate quickly, come up with refreshing and innovative concepts, and communicate your ideas
Digital experience is a requirement
- The desire to identify and solve the real problem (not just Dribbble eye candy)
- Ability to apply theory and models into practice
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills
- Sense of empathy and is constantly curious about human behaviour
- Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Have a go-getter attitude but able to be flexible and adapt
- Motivated to push, challenge, improve – you are not afraid to speak your opinion
- Eager and enthusiastic to keep learning and developing your skills
- Endless curiosity and a good sense of humor – we like to have fun in the office!
- Figma and Sketch
- Prototyping tools: Invision, Zeplin, Framer, Principle, etc.
- Bonus: web languages (HTML, CSS)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Dutch language is not a requirement
What we offer
An active role in our design team; you’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
- A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks, and Friday drinks
- Casual, fun office culture with regular events
- Free use of our office bike
Have what it takes? Apply today!
*Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. In some cases, you may be eligible to apply for your own visa/permit through the Immigration & Naturalisation Service. Please find details here.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships