Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a creative powerhouse who wants to define the face of leading brands.
About the job
If the answer is yes, please apply now.
What you are going to do
- You will have a leading role in our branding team on one of our biggest global clients.
- You will be working closely together with our Creative Director, taking over projects and tasks independently and presenting them to the client.
- You are able to challenge the status quo on design and user experience, inspiring the team as well as the client.
- You will be working in a team of talented designers, guiding them and getting the best output possible.
- 5+ year experience in agency, in-house team or product design role
- Strong design skills with experience in brand design
- Interaction design experience and mindset is a must
- Strategic UX design thinking and advising internally and externally
- Up to date and interested in all things digital, web design
- Affinity with coding and software development
- Creative as well as analytical thinking
- Self-motivated, can work independently and take on own projects
- Experience working on a global client
- Comfortable in presenting, consulting and selling ideas towards clients
- Tools: Sketch/Figma, Invision, Keynote, Adobe CC
- Strong in written and spoken English
- A valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands is a must
- Availability 1st of October at the latest
What do we offer
- A full-time job with a lot of independence for 40 hours a week
- Fixed term / indefinite contract
- A good salary
- 26 vacation days
- Pension accrual
- Growth opportunities
Your future employer
Total Design believes in the power of difference. Different people from different disciplines - technology, communications and branding — working together to help leading brands develop and grow.
Total Design is known for its work for clients such as Talpa, DGTL, DPG Media, Dirk, HEMA, ING, Nationale Nederlanden, The Dutch Central Bank, Van Gogh Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam, Radboud University, The Dutch Heart Foundation and NPO.
Does the above appeal to you? Bring it on. Send us your motivation, a link to your portfolio and your CV. There will be a streamlined application process for a timely starting date (1st of October at the latest).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.