We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Looking for a challenging position as a Full Stack Engineer in the center of Amsterdam?
About the job
Looking for a challenging position as a Full Stack Engineer in the center of Amsterdam? Want to join an enthusiastic, high performing team to develop innovative software for a fast-growing international company?
The albelli Storefront team is looking for a senior full stack engineer! Together we’ll build and maintain our websites and (micro-) services across the European market and we can’t wait to see the skills you’ll add to our team.
Currently the team is hard at work on a smart solution to easily create promotions for pan-EU campaigns across multiple channels, servicing both internal and external customers in the best way possible and we have more exciting projects in the future.
- Proactive and pragmatic person that thinks in solutions
- Enjoys working with juniors, seniors and non-techies to create great products
- Comfortable with the freedom to propose solutions and research new technologies
- You care about getting the job done: from alignment with stakeholders, technical design, the code, build pipeline to the infrastructure
- 5+ years experience of Full Stack Development
- Proficient in both PHP and NodeJS
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience designing, building, operating and scaling Microservices and web applications
- Experience with Cloud Engineering
- Ability to analyze, design, and document new requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You care about helping others improve, but you’re also looking to improve and open to feedback
- You are passionate about Mario Kart, we take this very seriously
- Affinity with Amazon Web Services
- Affinity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with containerized solutions with Docker
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Relational Databases and ORMs
- No support for IE11
- Freedom to experiment with technologies
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and benefits
- An informal, fun and social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, video games, etc.)
- Budget for personal growth, including external trainings, courses or conferences
- You will be covered for everything needed for a proper working from home setup
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, demos and time to experiment and try new ideas
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities
We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships