Nachtlab Agency is an Amsterdam / Ibiza based agency dedicated to creating exhilarating live experiences around the globe.
Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
We're looking for an art director who can bring brands to life through breathtaking artwork and mythmaking concepts?
About the job
Nachtlab Agency is an Amsterdam / Ibiza based agency dedicated to creating exhilarating live experiences around the globe. We build incredible stages, festival grounds and shows for brands. With our international network of DJs, producers, light designers, visual artists, personalities, performers and other creative creatures of the night, we bring brands to life. We transform marketing strategies into experiential campaigns, amplifying them through social-media storytelling. Because we speak the language of the night. Fluently.
Even though our work mostly shines at night, any daytime client presentation is show time too. It’s when we take off our shades and step into the spotlight of our client’s office (which, you will agree, usually has too much blue in it). After proposing their next next-level live experience with state-of-the-art art direction, we promise them: What you see is what you get. That’s why we constantly push ourselves to imagine the bold, visualise it awesomely and execute it flawlessly. Now that more projects are piling up than our team can humanly handle, we are summoning you, our new Senior Art Director, to share a piece of the action. Are you that person who can bring brands to life through breathtaking artwork and mythmaking concepts?
- Turn client briefings into strong concepts and concrete ideas
- Guide our creative team to translate these concepts and ideas into eye-catching artwork and mind-blowing presentations
- Provide clear briefings and feedback to freelancers and cooperating agencies
- Stick to the client’s Visual Brand Identity, all the way down to the devilish details of the project
- Maintain the overview of even the largest projects and take responsibility for sticking to the deadlines
- Wow our clients with convincing presentations
What we’re offering
- More than decent pay, depending on your knowledge and working experience
- A key role in a fun team of young creative minds
- The opportunity to make your work travel and shine, all over the world · Legendary team trips that do justice to our company name
- A 40-hour contract
Send your CV, portfolio and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
You have an eye for aesthetics, a knack for concept development and a talent for graphic design, plus 5 years of relevant working experience under your belt to prove it. Your reputation is irrefutable, your network sizeable. To you, a weekly dose of night culture is a must-have and four-to-the-floor sounds better than 9 to 5. While you take your job seriously, you can keep cool in even the most stressful situations. You know all about the latest trends in branding, fashion, art and innovations in sustainability. So you never wait for that drop. Instead, you see it coming and put it into your work.
- You are an absolute star at Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- With your creative skills you effortlessly produce remarkable concepts and professional designs, one after the other
- You are self-starter who delivers the works, also without much supervision
- You can translate any concept into a mood board, almost with your eyes closed