Do you find it satisfying to help clients solve their problems? Looks like you might be Reaktor Amsterdam’s new program manager 😎
About the job
At Reaktor, we design and build tomorrow’s digital products. We are known for our flat hierarchy, have a 5-star Glassdoor rating, and launched a satellite running Node.js in low Earth orbit.
The Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 18 nationalities. From day one, our growth philosophy has been to hire any and all Reaktorians out there. This has served us well, with a welcoming community of humans who will connect with you beyond the day-to-day.
Now, to support our growth, and contribute to the culture, we’re looking for a program manager with a strong understanding of digital transformation and product development. In this role you’ll be working closely with our expert consultants to facilitate and support their work. You’ll make sure our clients are delighted with our services, and at the same time use your knowledge and experience of digital transformation to help spot opportunities for our clients. You aspire to be a Servant Leader to our people and a Trusted Advisor for our clients.
What’s in it for you?
Imagine a working culture that values you for your strengths and weaknesses, and prioritizes your personal development. A space where you’ll have plenty of autonomy and responsibility, and along the way we’ll help you design a career path that you never thought possible.
You’ll be able to tap into a network of over 550 talented people working on business-critical areas for industry-leading brands, helping them to build extraordinary services and products. Opportunities to learn abound – there’s nothing we love more than a go getter. And while we work in tech, we don’t believe in senseless working hours.
Some things you’d be doing day-to-day
- Support our consultants in their project work
- Ensure the client is happy with the team
- Regularly check in with the team to ensure they’re happy with the client and the project
- Spot growth opportunities on the client side that add value to both the client and Reaktor
- Coach our clients in digital transformation and product development
- Take care of the paperwork and budget
- Build a network with the client and break silos
What we offer you;
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working.
- Freedom from constantly trying to climb the corporate ladder: flat out, we don’t have one.
- Results are rewarded, and going forward professionally is dependent on your own willingness to keep learning new things.
- A chance to work with renowned global brands and the most talented tech professionals, building products and services for the next generation.
- A Nordic work culture: an open, honest, positive environment with very good employment benefits.
- An environment where you don’t need to worry about fitting in. We want you as a whole and appreciate diversity, individuality and peculiar personalities.
What we’re looking for;
- A curious mind with a genuine interest in people’s wellbeing around you.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with several major projects, successful and unsuccessful – we’d love to hear about both.
- Experience in working with a cross-disciplinary team is crucial, hands-on experience as a consultant is a big plus.
- The ability to provide expert advice on digital product development from a technical, creative and commercial perspective.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Dutch is not a requirement but is a big plus.
- Project management skills; being organised, systematic and always making sure communication is handled brilliantly.
- Ability to develop healthy client relationships with a focus on partnerships rather than projects.
- Commercial nous, with the ability to identify and develop opportunities for growing or starting new projects that add value to all parties.
- Solid experience in writing proposals, pitches and presenting (public speaking, storytelling).
- While we are no strangers to remote work, this role typically requires you to visit our clients regularly who are primarily located in Amsterdam.
Here’s what our interview process looks like:
💻 Brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Getting to know you. We call this the Culture and Attitude interview.
📚 Skills and substance interview. No brain teasers we promise! But a closer look at your skills and experience.
📃 Closing interview. We clarify our mutual expectations of our common future. Naturally, necessities like compensation and equipment will be taken care of in a manner that satisfies us both.
❤️ You’re in!
Apply to job
View all jobs
View all internships