We're on a mission to give travelers the power to plan, track and remember their trips in an easy and beautiful way.
a Product Designer with pixel-perfection DNA!
About the job
What you'll do
- Produce beautiful, usable and responsive user interfaces and user experiences for our apps (Android, iOS, Web);
- Design sexy brand and marketing materials;
- Create, adapt and interpret design/brand guidelines and translate them into designs;
- Work closely with our product managers to fulfill the overall product/feature vision;
- Present your design concepts and solutions to stakeholders;
- Quickly iterate based on design critique from peers or from learnings found in user testing or user feedback;
- Provide prototypes and specs to describe interactions and motion.
- Has 5+ years of experience designing lovable products, sharing a strong portfolio that includes your best work is a breeze for you;
- Is up-to-date with industry related innovations;
- Has worked in an agile team environment;
- Can design a pretty Dribbble shot, but also an easy to use interface that is used by actual people.
You know, perks... the cool stuff. Here is a list of things we have to offer. And yes, that free flight to a random location you've been hearing about, it's true. Try it out and give our Teleporter a spin here.
- 28 days of vacay for all your travel desires
- Daily team lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Talented international team
- Office downtown Amsterdam
- Free Travel Books
- Commuting expenses reimbursed
- A free flight using our Teleporter. We believe that what will really make you richer are your travel experiences. That is why once per year you’ll have the chance to use our Teleporter: with the push of a button, the Teleporter will go through all of the locations logged by our users and select a random one that is at least 1.000 km away from Amsterdam. This is where your next adventure will take place! The flight is on us.