We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across travel and transportation industry
Lead UI/UX Designer
Lead UI/UX Designer
To enhance and accelerate the expansion of the UI on top of FLYR’s ML technology, we are looking to hire a Lead UI/UX Designer.
About the job
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, generate potential solutions, and align those with other designers.
- Architect system-wide design solutions that satisfy both product and engineering requirements.
- Empower, mentor and develop strengths of designers, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Verify and accept UI solutions prepared by other designers.
- Synchronisation with development teams and product management.
- Create wireframes and detailed (pixel-perfect) UI mockups.
- Prepare working prototypes demonstrating full experience, user flows and micro interactions to internal team and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain design documentation and related materials.
- Work on FLYR Design System and its promotion in Dev teams.
- Help technical teams to deliver designed features answering their questions and updating design materials.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a UI/UX designer and/or manager or a team lead in a UI/UX team.
- Experience mentoring a team of two or more UI/UX designers. Ability to communicate with different departments of a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Past experience and demonstrated interest in data visualization, data-rich and SaaS applications.
- Experience with product lifecycle methodologies from idea to launch.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills.
- Experience working in Figma.
- Experience in designing, following, applying and maintaining a company Design Systems - demonstrated in portfolio. Experience internally promoting Design System is a big advantage.
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with developers implementing design solutions.
- Proven success designing and optimizing high-quality analytical product experiences.
- Experience in B2B platforms is a big advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.