Dé online opleider van Nederland: dit is GoodHabitz
“As Graphic Designer, I make sure all of GoodHabitz’s marketing communications look spiffy.
About the job
Whether it’s postcards or social media posts, emails or presentations, I make sure everything looks on-brand – not just for the Dutch market, but for all of our European target audiences. The brand book is my bible, I’m very precise and diligent in everything that I do. My ultimate goal is to make GoodHabitz stand out visually as a brand.”
This will be your team 🥊
The focus of the marketing team is on growth and making GoodHabitz a lovemark for clients, prospects and GoodHabitz employees. Apart from canvassing new clients, we create thrilling content and campaigns to surprise clients and non-clients alike. We’re in the business of creating fans and ambassadors of our brand who will stick with us, and maybe even upgrade to other GoodHabitz services at a later stage.
This is what you’ll be doing 🔨
- Creating concepts based on briefs.
- Advise on what channels/output best fit the brief/concept.
- Developing assets within the concept, for both physical materials (postcards, posters, etc.) and digital materials (social posts, landing pages, emails, etc.).
- Localize these assets for our different languages based on the translations received
- Stick to the brand guidelines and optimize them if necessary.
- Working with the team to achieve common goals.
- Optimize and improve existing assets.
You are perfect for this job, because you ✅
- You have 3+ year's experience on agency or client side.
- Have a persuasive portfolio that shows what you’re capable of.
- Have the ability to design for both physical and digital materials (think about prints, social media images, landing pages, etc.)
- Have extensive experience in creating digital ad sets for social media, display, etc.
- Know your way around the tools of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Are up to date on the latest design trends.
- Build and work with a brand identity.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have a good command of English, GoodHabitz is an international organization after all.
- Feel responsible for your projects, so you know how to manage your deadlines, and communication to get the best results.
- Expert knowledge about composing layouts.
- Are a real teamplayer.
- Are a digital native and a fast learner.
- Like working in a dynamic environment and you’re flexible.
Our offer 💰
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible, hybrid way of working.
- An inspiring, creative, international and enterprising work environment with lots of autonomy.
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing marketing department in a fast-growing company.
- Work that doesn’t feel like work.
- A company-issued MacBook.
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven.
- Last, of course, unlimited access to all our and Udemy’s online training courses and any external training courses that help you develop.
This is what you tell people at parties 🙋♀️
“I work one of the fastest-growing world's leading tech companies. With GoodHabitz and our 2,000+ clients, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning culture. I’m part of a new and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our clients, prospects, students and colleagues with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please upload your cover letter, portfolio and CV via the link below.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships