Nachtlab Agency is an Amsterdam / Ibiza based agency dedicated to creating exhilarating live experiences around the globe.
We're looking for a best in class designer who can lift brands to new heights with picture-perfect artwork and rock-solid graphic design
About the job
Nachtlab Agency is an Amsterdam / Ibiza based agency dedicated to creating exhilarating live experiences around the globe. We build incredible stages, festival grounds and shows for brands. With our international network of DJs, producers, light designers, visual artists, personalities, performers and other creative creatures of the night, we bring brands to life. We transform marketing strategies into experiential campaigns, amplifying them through social-media storytelling. Because we speak the language of the night. Fluently.
The language of the night is pretty visual. While it’s perfectly possible to describe live experiences with a thousand words, we’re more likely to wow our clients with a single picture, or two. And currently, we have more clients lining up than DJs at any given YouTube-powered house party. That’s why we are in desperate need of a proud pixel pusher who always delivers the eye candy. Are you that best-in-class designer who can lift brands to new heights with picture-perfect artwork and rock-solid graphic design?
- Design spot-on presentations, in close collaboration with our creative team
- Produce artwork, digital design and (preferably) motion graphics
- Stick to the client’s Visual Brand Identity, all the way down to the devilish details of the project
Take responsibility for meeting the deadlines of smaller projects
- Take responsibility for meeting the deadlines of smaller projects
You feel a strong connection with nightlife culture and an urge to prettify even its darkest corners. Four-to-the-floor sounds better to you than 9 to 5, and (electronic) music will make your heart pump faster. You have a keen eye for the aesthetics of the bigger picture as well as the smallest detail. So you will always spot that pixel dancing beyond the margins, that colour screaming a little too loudly or that unwanted font that sneaked into the club.
What we’re offering
- More than decent pay, depending on your knowledge and working experience
- A key role in a fun team of young creative minds
- The opportunity to make your work travel and shine, all over the world
- Legendary team trips that do justice to our company name
- A 40-hour contract
Send your CV, portfolio and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- You are an absolute star at Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- With your creative skills you effortlessly produce remarkable artwork and professional designs, one after the other
- You are self-starter who delivers the works, also without much supervision
- If you have experience with motion graphics, then that is super nice to have