Global data platform for intelligence on startups, innovation, high-growth companies, ecosystems and investment strategies
Graphic Design Internship
Graphic Design Internship
Our rapid growth requires a diligent and hungry Graphic Designer to run and improve our brand image.
About the job
The rapid growth of Dealroom.co requires a diligent and hungry Graphic Designer to run and improve our brand image. As part of the Marketing Team, the Graphic Design Intern’s main objective is to contribute to managing our brand image across all channels and platforms consistently.
At Dealroom.co we value intelligent, articulate, and motivated individuals who want to work in a great team and rapidly growing business, but who also thrive working independently with clearly defined responsibilities.
Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, and Research to deliver on a variety of assets, you will be responsible for ensuring our quality standards and deadlines are met. The Graphic Design Intern will have an opportunity to work on evolving our brand and grow along with it.
If you are a hungry and curious individual, with creative skills, a good understanding of technology, and a proactive mindset, please read further!
- Support the Visual Designer on daily brand-identity related project activities
- Work closely with marketing, research, and sales colleagues to create on-brand collateral across various channels including digital and print, elevating our collateral to a next level
- Adhere and also solidify the design brief throughout the team and project.
- Simultaneously manage multiple design projects in collaboration with various teams
- Ensure compliance to our brand look and feel across different mediums, and across teams.
- Work closely with marketers to achieve the business objectives and requirements
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Create engaging presentation templates, motion graphic animations, and social media assets.
- Currently enrolled in the last year of undergraduate or graduate-level studies at a design academy
- Strong typography, layout, and data visualization skills
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- You can navigate your way around all of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with motion graphics software and video editing is a plus. (Cinema 4D, PremierePro)
- Figma and Sketch are a plus
- Able to prioritize workload, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- You can work independently and consider yourself a team player
- Comfortable with working in a multicultural and fast-growing start-up work environment
- Self-motivated, detailed, ability to prioritize, proactive and ambitious
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or already in the possession of a Dutch working permit (i.e. being enrolled at a European university/college)
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Positive, empathic, and outward-focused colleagues and customers that are at the forefront of innovation and technology
- A great office, in the heart of a vibrant city
- 6 months internship
- An internship compensation fee
- Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality:
- Flexible working hours
- Training on the job
- Travel reimbursement
- Take your birthday off
- Learning & development budget
- More to come!
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships