As a film editor and animator, you’ll be the go-to person for all things related to post-production.
About the job
VanMoof is looking for a Mid weight film editor/animator to join the rapidly expanding Production Team. You will work on a number of projects simultaneously, from our Bike Hunting channel to large 360 campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can take our content to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Editing a variety of projects from series like the Bike Hunt Report, to one-off films and individual campaigns.
- Designing and animating motion graphics for social media.
- Being the post-production expert alongside our in-house Film Production Team.
- Collaborating with our Director, DOPs, Jr. Editor and Film Producers to successfully realize briefs, participating in the creative process, and offering your own ideas and solutions.
- Processing rushes, raw footage, and any master files syncing audio, and creating proxies.
- Working to tight production schedules, ensuring timely delivery of assets.
- Leading edit reviews, processing feedback, and ensuring brand guidelines are followed.
- Working with the Jr. Editor to ensure all jobs are organized and archived after delivery.
- Finding ways to increase the quality of our content with the latest post-production tricks and techniques.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga, Onefit discount & Classpass credits.
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!
- 3+ years of editing experience, both online and offline.
- 3+ years of 2D After Effects animation design experience
- Technically advanced in Adobe CC
- Strong sense of graphic design and typography.
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and how to make the most out of short form content.
- Understanding of usage and clearage rights for stock music, images, and footage.
- Confident creating deliverables, understanding file formats, codecs, and specs.
- Passion about short-form branded and commercial content
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at once and working flexible hours.
- Currently based in the Netherlands and willing to commute within Amsterdam
Extremely nice to have
- 2+ years of grading and sound design experience.
- Technically advanced in DaVinci Resolve & audio mixing programmes
- 3D After Effects animation design experience
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships