Brand and service experiences that trigger a sense of wonder.
We are looking for someone who can lead the proposal process and concept development phase for innovation programs and long-term projects.
About the job
Random is an experience design studio based in Amsterdam and Paris. We explore how technology can be integrated into the foundations of a space; as part of our physical world, engaging us to explore, play and wonder.
We are looking for an experience strategist who can lead the proposal process and concept development phase for innovation programs and long-term projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and articulating opportunities for clients between retail, workplace and hospitality fields
- Framing briefs, outlining processes and leading initial project phases
- Structuring and articulating experience strategies
For this position we are looking for somebody who has experience leading teams and driving client conversations. Knowledge on industry trends, design processes, user-centered design methodologies, workshop facilitation and crafting narratives is crucial.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore new ways for physical spaces to merge with digital technologies to create elevated experiences and services
- Work on concepts for forward-thinking brands
- Be involved throughout the full design process, from strategy to prototype to production
- Directly collaborate with art directors, ux designers, producers and technologists
- Work in a high autonomy, low control environment
We expect you:
- Are confident at turning ambiguity and complexity into central questions and strategic narratives
- Are good at rapidly building up knowledge within new (client) domains
- Have knowledge of and interest in how industries and businesses operate
- Facilitate workshops (internal and external)
- Structure and deliver tidy presentation decks
- Have affinity for spatial design, brand communication and interactive technologies
- Are not fundamental about one approach to design and are able to synthesise various modes of thinking
Random Studio Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
At Random Studio, we believe that an inclusive work environment and a diverse team are key to creating fresh and inspiring work. We’re looking for candidates who enrich our culture and challenge the status quo. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work, and we strive to provide all candidates with an unbiased and accessible recruitment process. If you require assistance due to a disability when applying please let us know in your application so we can accommodate your needs.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships