E-Learning Design Intern
E-Learning Design Intern
you in supporting the development of our e-learning solutions.
About the job
Online learning is accessible everywhere and whenever you want, and our clients like it! Therefore, we need you in supporting the development of our e-learning solutions. Translate (boring) theory and learning content into fun and engaging interactions that make people want to learn even more. Show off with your knowledge on creating the best learning experience and impress us with your technical skills of creating the design. And make the impossible possible by finding the famous needle in the haystack, that is the smallest mistake in the finalized e-learning part we want to deliver to the client. Support us in lifting our e-learning solutions to the next level!
Specifically, what we would expect you to deliver over the course of your internship?
- Support the development of innovative and interactive e-learnings;
- Create new interactions that can be used in these e-learnings;
- Set-up a repository of mind blowing e-learning templates;
- Create an overview of useful design guidelines;
- You’re a team player and you don’t shy away from sharing your opinions;
- You’re curious and eager to learn while always looking to improve our product;
- You can identify needs and possible obstacles and try to solve them by thinking critically and constructively;
- You work in a structured way and have an eye for detail;
- And of course a good sense of humor is always welcome;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are currently following a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the field of Educational Sciences, Graphic Design or Multimedia Design;
- You’re available from mid-January 2021;
- You’re available for 6 months;
We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- You have experience with creating digital learning resources using Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate;
- You have experience in working in a start-up/scale-up environment;
And of course, next to the challenge we offer, why is it amazing to work for Lepaya?
- You will join an inspiring and dynamic environment;
- You will participate in Lepaya’s own training curriculum;
- We offer excellent guidance during your internship;
- We offer a compensation of 500 Euro/month;
- And the best: participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live schedule consisting of unlimited holidays & a free Friday every second week.
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us now! As soon as possible after we have received your application, we will contact you. If we like your profile, we will invite you for a first chat via video call with our People Manager to explain to you more about us, the role, as well as the specifics of the interview process for the role.