We are Edenspiekermann, an independent global design consultancy. · We unlock business opportunities through design and technology.
Digital Design Intern
Digital Design Intern
As our Digital Design Intern, you’ll be involved with a range of projects ranging from UX design to visual design and brand/communication.
About the job
We’re looking for someone who can connect disciplines to create stunning, user-centric digital experiences and services, someone who enjoys tackling complex problems, and designing smart and simple solutions. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, a passion for design, and an enthusiasm to learn and collaborate with a tight-knit team. You’ll work for a broad range of projects across industries and clients, including the European Space Agency, Elsevier, Faraday, Schiphol, European Investment Bank, and Alcon
- You’re comfortable designing for digital applications, from websites to apps, translating research, user journeys, and wireframes to finished designs
- You are able to tie UI/UX and brand/communication together to create stunning visual interfaces
- You have an eye for detail, a strong visual sensibility, and can work in a structured way
- You’re able to sketch and iterate quickly, come up with refreshing and innovative concepts, and communicate your ideas
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
- A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks, and Friday drinks
- Casual, fun office culture with regular events
- Free use of our office bike
- You have a strong portfolio with relevant digital design experience
- You must have an EU passport (required)
- You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
- You’re available for a minimum of 3 - 6 months; a longer internship is preferable
Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our careers page
- Digital experience is a requirement
- Ability to develop original ideas and execute them into considered designs (not just Dribbble eye candy)
- A passion for all things digital and interactive
- Strong typography, layout, and data visualization skills
- Motion and UX skills are not a requirement but a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, but have your own visual style
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Have a go-getter attitude but can be flexible and adapt
- Motivated to push, challenge, improve – you are not afraid to speak your opinion
- Eager and enthusiastic to keep learning and developing your skills
- Endless curiosity and a good sense of humor – we like to have fun in the office!
- Figma and Sketch
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Prototyping tools: Invision, Principle, etc.
- Bonus: animation skills (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere Pro)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Dutch language is not a requirement
Have what it takes? Apply today!