Namelok is a team of multidisciplinary designers shaping the world in a way that is just as surprising and bold as its people.
een creatieve chaoot met de beste design skills
About the job
As a design intern you support the image of Namelok in creating and developing unique and bold designs. You are a creative scatterbrain, you excel on experiment and you do not shy away from any creative discipline.
- Responsible for specific product/interior design;
- Designing fabrics, patterns, wall or floor coverings;
- Doing material driven research;
- Executing whatever you like, what you are good at and where you think you can add value;
- Researching creative and innovative partners to work with.
- Have proficient Dutch or English skills (written and verbally);
- Are currently studying (something like) graphic-, fashion-, spatial- or product design at an art academy;
- Are willing to run that extra mile. It is a hands-on role that requires a pro-active attitude;
- Have strong crafting (and model making) skills;
- Pull out all the stops and have the ability to think outside the box;
- Have a great eye for detail, aesthetics and sense of color;
- Are passionate about architecture and design and have a natural feel for the Namelok brand and identity.
We offer you:
- The chance to be part of a young, small and ambitious company;
- Internship allowance;
- Much learning on the job and personal development;
- Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships