We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003.
Are you creative, with a passion for words? Then we want to hear from you!
About the job
We are looking for a Copywriter intern who wants to gain hands-on experience in a diverse team delivering authentic and impactful copy. As a copywriter intern at our Creative Studio, you'll be involved in writing copy for our internally developed campaigns - from newsletters, print ads, and videos to all types of content for our social media channels. As a copywriter for albelli, you are the voice of our brand and often the first impression for potential customers. As albelli operates across 7 countries you’ll also be required to assist our team with the management and delivery of copy translations through our external translation platform, so you get a true experience of what being part of a creative team is about.
As the Copy intern, you’ll receive guidance and feedback along the way from our Copywriters and have multiple opportunities to contribute to the creative output of the team, whilst building on your own skills and experience.
Are you ready for the challenge? Get in touch!
- Provide overall support to Copywriters, Designers, Art Directors and the Social Media Manager
- Oversee social media writing (Instagram and Facebook) for 7 European regions
- Master and hone albelli’s brand voice and ensure consistency across all assets
- Work closely with the Copywriters, Traffic Manager Marketing teams to maintain and deliver the editorial calendar and translation process of all of the above
- Monitor, analyze and report on progress using relevant data tools, etc.
- To be considered, include a portfolio or website link in your application that shows relevant writing experience - a portfolio that represents creative work and conceptual thinking is a plus.
- A passion for words
- Social media savvy
- Clear communication
- You’re at your best when working in collaborative, multicultural, and cross-functional teams
- Organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English, fluency in any other European languages (French, Dutch, German, Swedish, or Norwegian) is a plus
- Additionally, navigating your way around the Adobe Creative Suite is a benefit but not essential
- Possibly a virtual placement
What we offer:
- A fun and challenging internship in an international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- The ability to learn from our Creative Studio professionals
- A monthly internship allowance (425 euro based on 40 hours per week)
- Possibilities for a Working From Home allowance, NS cards (based on the COVID situation and your team needs)
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships