Namelok is a team of multidisciplinary designers shaping the world in a way that is just as surprising and bold as its people.
een creatieve maar ook nauwkeurige architectuur stagiair(e)
About the job
As an architectural intern, you will be responsible for the technical designs and detailing of our new projects. You will support and assist in our daily responsibilities towards our clients. At the same time, you work on (new) creative work.
- Designing for various projects;
- Implementing the design in a technical design set, which is the basis for our building requests;
- Drafting architectural details and proposing architectural solutions;
- Assisting in our daily responsibilities – think making visuals, preparing design-briefings and selecting interesting creatives to work with.
- Have strong Dutch or English skills (written and verbally);
- Are currently studying architecture or spatial design;
- Have proficient AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe skills;
- Have an excellent eye for detail and aesthetics;
- Are not afraid of working under pressure and see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge;
- Are passionate about architecture and have a natural feel for the Namelok brand and identity.
We offer you:
- The chance to be part of a young, small and ambitious company;
- Internship allowance;
- Much learning on the job and personal development;
- Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships
View all spotlight companies