MORENTZ is een groep pioniers, op het gebied van 20 ste eeuw meubel design
Project Managers (junior, senior)
Project Managers (junior, senior)
We're looking for project managers who passionately coordinate (interior) projects.
About the job
Continue reading in Dutch.
Morentz in Waalwijk is looking for project managers who passionately coordinate (interior) projects.
Morentz is truly a special company. As one of the biggest companies of 20th-century design in Europe, we are much more than a furniture design-dealer. With our own restoration studio, photography studio, showroom and a warehouse of 24,000 m2, we have everything we need to provide our customers with maximum service. We add a lot of value to our relationships. No piece of furniture goes to our customer without it being completely in top condition technically and art-historically.
Our strength lies in the combination of knowledge and feeling, of the heart and the head. This is how we work throughout our company. You can feel our passion for design furniture everywhere and with everyone. We believe in people. In people who once came up with the designs, the people who work here and above all the people to whom we sell our furniture. Our customers are people with a sense of beauty and detail. They often fall in love with something from our collection at first sight.
We work with only one goal in mind: getting every individual piece of furniture to our customer in a perfect way. By perfect we mean the flawless quality of the furniture, the speed in which we deliver and the flexible and excellent service to our customers. We are growing as a company and are therefore immediately looking for junior and senior project managers.
Our primary target group are architects and interior designers. Often at the top of the design-market. They often buy furniture for smaller and large interior projects. They are very high demanding. You coordinate these interior projects. For example, you take care of planning, logistics and developing customer relationships. Good communication is very important. You deliver projects that you are proud of.
What you will do
- You are a partner for our customers, suppliers and our sales team;
- You maintain intensive and close contact with national and international customers;
- You manage projects and constantly coordinate with customers;
- You put everything in place to keep the sales process perfect all the time;
- You are able to structure (interior) projects;
- You are focused and keen on deadlines.
- A cheerful colleague who works with energy and flair;
- A colleague who works in a structured and correct manner;
- A colleague who is always willing to take that extra step and never gives up;
- You have (just) graduated from a higher professional education (HBO)
- You love to manage projects;
- You are an expert at working with the MS office package (in particular Excel);
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in Dutch and English;
- You are able to work together with our sales department;
- You prevail sales discipline over opportunism;
- You can handle responsibility;
- Affinity with design (furniture) is pleasant, not necessary;
- Finally, you have a sense of aesthetics.
What we offer
Our company is dynamic and energetic. We know little bureaucracy. With us, space and responsibility come together with trust. You will work at an ambitious and successful company. We belong to the international top of its market. We are on the way to become a global player. You get a challenging job. We offer an inspiring working environment with enthusiastic colleagues with a passion for designer furniture. When appointed as a junior project manager you get the opportunity to develop into a full-fledged project manager. As a senior project manager you fulfill a very challenging full-time position. A position with (much) influence on the success of the sales process. You will initially receive a temporary contract. When successful, we would like to add you to our regular team. We also offer a suitable reward. Depending on your experience and talents. This is a full-time position (40 hours a week).
Within Morentz we have an open culture where everyone is easily approachable. We are happy to help each other out. We are young, diverse, enthusiastic and above all collegial. We judge people by their talents. We work hard every day on our shared passion: designer furniture from the twentieth century. We are good for each other, lunch is well taken care of. Our parties are phenomenal. We are growing fast, but we will always keep an eye on what is really important, our people.
Apply or more information?
Please apply, but only if you meet the above requirements. Do you have any questions? Take a look at our websites www.morentz.com and www.1stdibs.com/dealers/morentz/. You can also always call 0416 650 140 (ask for Karin) for additional information about the vacancy. Applications with the most suitable and inspiring CV and motivation will be processed.