TreeHouse is a leading company when it comes to the online (rental) real estate market.
This year we aim at expanding our platforms. To support our teams in the best possible way we need you as our new Product Designer!
About the job
The Dutch real estate market still has to make big steps in evolving digitally, especially in the rental market. As a Product Designer at TreeHouse you can make a huge impact on this transition, in creating enormous value in the process of renting homes, to the tenant as well as the homeowner.
TreeHouse is a leading company when it comes to the online rental real estate market. Every month we support more than 3 million homeseekers in finding a suitable home. With our platforms Pararius.nl, Huurwoningen.nl and Kamers.nl as well as our CRM-package for real estate agents Pararius Office, we offer homeseekers and agents all the tools they need creating the perfect match. Along with 55 ambitious and very motivated colleagues we operate from our offices in Rotterdam and Breda.
This year we aim at expanding our services and our platforms. Which means our product teams are growing as well and therefore we are looking for an experienced Product designer to strengthen our ranks.
You will become part of a small and flexible product team that closely works on our platforms Pararius.nl and Huurwoningen.nl. Your main objective will be to get insights on the challenges and best solutions for our users, the product itself and the business. Finding the balance between these main drivers is key. We are looking for an experienced Product Designer, who understands what makes a product valuable and loveable and is able to become a leading driver in its innovation.
What to expect from us
We expect a lot from you! But in exchange this is what to expect from us:
- A Mac (or Dell) laptop to work with.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and fun colleagues to work with, at an inspiring new office with an astonishing view at Blaak, Rotterdam.
- We are non-corporate and strongly stand for a working environment where we treat each other with respect, where we help each other and collaborate when needed to.
- We normally eat lunch together, have nice day-outs, do bootcamps and like drinking a beer or two on Friday afternoons. Hopefully we will be able to do so in the near future.
- We offer a pension plan in which we compensate 70% of the costs.
- We aim at growing our product teams so we might have nice opportunities in expanding your responsibilities and your role.
Thrilled about the job?
Is this totally and completely you? Send us a short motivation letter along with your cv and let’s talk!
What we look for
- You have 3+ years of proven experience in product design of digital products and/or services.
- You look beyond the interface and take responsibility for the complete design process. Using your extensive design skill set which enables you to explore user and business challenges and help you find the best possible solutions. You know your way around user interviews, data analyses, formalising and validating hypotheses, sketching, prototyping and creating detailed designs.
- You are uses-orientated and understand the importance of both qualitative as well as quantitative insights.
- You are product-driven and seek to understand the business goals and identify and grasp new opportunities.
- You don’t just develop for the ideal user flow but instead explore all paths of the customer journey.
- You know how to involve others in your product design thinking and know how to share your insights on product choices.
- You are always expanding your skill set and evolving as a product designer. You like sharing your knowledge and experiences, contributing to the team growth.
- You are easy to work with, humble, curious and empathic.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships