We are looking for a young and talented creative person who isn’t afraid to work hard and learn new things along the way.
About the job
Do you not take yourself too seriously and do you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to? Do you have some sort of a degree in web, multimedia or graphic design? Do you get on with people very easily and are you not afraid to push a unique concept forward with a firm focus on deadlines? If this sounds like you, please keep reading below to find out more about this job!
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Graphic Designer. This person will support our creative team with developing products and communication expressions in both print and digital.
- Work closely with our Creative team and next to our lead designer to produce artwork as necessary following OppoSuits’ template designs and guidelines
- Create and prepare final artwork for a printed matter like flyers and catalogues and also for digital platforms like social media, email and google advertising
- Edit photos – it’s a big plus if you have knowledge of curves, adjustment layers etc.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and keep up-to-date with graphic, print and technical developments within the industry
- Besides the ‘standard’ graphic design tasks, the graphic designer will also be involved with the development of physical products. For example: the patterns of our suits but also packaging and labeling requirements.
- Work as part of and collaborate fully with all members of the OppoSuits team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Awesome creative skills and able to produce professional, eye-catching visual designs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with people at all levels (internal & external)
- Able to work as part of a team and to initiate, sustain and respond to a range of people across the organization
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work without much supervision
- A can-do attitude and a drive to learn and develop
What we have to offer
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Work in a team of young, driven creatives
- Build up a pension 25 Paid vacation days a year
- Grow with us as we expand our business internationally
- Feast with the whole team on a daily basis around our richly filled lunch table Legendary office parties Friday afternoon drinks
- Intense Ping Pong competitions during your break
Do you think you have what it takes and does this job have your name written all over it? Then please send your awesome portfolio, resume and cover letter.