We help trend-driven professionals to identify and run with meaningful business opportunities.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Graphic Design Intern for TrendWatching, who will be based in Rotterdam.
About the job
With a mission to grow and engage our community of trend-driven innovators globally, we are looking for a Graphic Design Intern for TrendWatching, who will be based in Rotterdam.Founded in Amsterdam in 2002, TrendWatching is one of the world’s leading consumer trend firms. Our in-house teams in Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore and New York, supported by a network of 1700+ trend professionals in more than 80 countries, relentlessly scan the globe for emerging consumer trends and new innovations.Your role is to support our Head of Design based in Rotterdam primarily on one key project refreshing our visual identity and website as well as many ongoing design needs coming from our myriad of products and services. You will be working closely with your Rotterdam-based coordinator on a number of projects and handling independent designs under her guidance.If you are a self-starting, people-oriented person who thrives on working remotely and independently, as well as within a small local team, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Solve ongoing design needs for our various products and services with our Head of Design.
- Prepare inspiring and beautiful project materials (both web and sometimes print).
- Collaborate with the Head of Design updating the visual identity for TrendWatching.
- Ensure consistent design across our output - web-design, social media promotions presentations, and other marketing collaterals.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A student currently enrolled at a Dutch design or arts institute, preferably with a graphic design background.
- You feel very comfortable with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You have a good command of English, both spoken and written.
- You are ambitious and excited to think of new solutions rather than following existing paths.
- You have interest, or even better, experience with UI/UX.
- You have a good sense for Typography.
- You are passionate about Visual Identities.
- You follow what is happening in the Graphic Design scene, in the 'now'!
- Experience with moving images could come in handy!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Contributing to a more purpose-driven economy.
- Seeing your work having an instant result, audience & impact.
- Being part of a young team and working with and learning from experienced professionals from truly all over the world.
- Joining a fast-paced company, getting a flavour of the complete picture and organisational blitz-scaling.
- Lots and lots of experience and skills in A-Z brand design at top-notch innovation and trend research firm.
- A story for your portfolio like no other!
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships
View all spotlight companies